1. Where is your company located?
We are located in Southern California however travel all over the world for weddings and events.
2. How long does it take for us to see proofs and video after our event has ended and how?
Your proofs will be available to view online within 3-4 weeks, videos however take a little longer since we try to make them special for you. (You might get a little surprise from us within a week… wink wink). We upload all the images to a password protected website.
3. What kind of cameras do you use?
We use all Canon dslr gear and lots of cool lenses…
4. What if we need you to stay at our event a bit longer than what is written in our contract?
We always come early and leave late, but to answer your question the first hour is always free if you are nice lol.
5. Do you charge extra for travel?
We travel everywhere and will not charge extra for any wedding under 100 miles from where we are located. (Ontario, California).
6. Do you print albums? How many pictures make it to the final album design?
We outsource all album prints however, we do design it especially for you. You can add as many images as you like to your album, however if you want a storybook driven concept, anywhere from 50-100 pictures is ideal.
7. Given the events, how much time will you need before and after each event to set up and capture our entire event?
We usually arrive about an hour prior to your event and start setting up. However, this all depends on whether the venue is ready for us. No time is needed after the event.
8. What packages do you offer?
CLICK HERE for more information.
9. Would you cover bride & groom “getting ready” and their photo shoot?
It depends on the package you choose. I would like to ideally spend 1 hour for the b/g photo shoot. For the ceremony coverage again it depends on which package you select.
10. What happens if the photographer is sick?
No matter what happens, your event will have coverage as we don’t believe in sick days.
11. Are you insured?
12. Do you deliver all of the images you shoot?
13. Do you edit all of the images you shoot?
Yes, we color correct everything.
14. How many photos can we expect to receive? How long will our final video edit be? How many DVD / Blu-rays will we get?
Number of photos depend on the package and hours of coverage. Final video again depends on the amount of coverage (number of hours we stay). We do not use DVDs anymore, we only deliver everything via https://mediazilla.com.
15. How much would you charge if we have you photograph a pre-wedding events?
Once you have booked us for your event, we apply a special discount for any additional events you my need coverage for.